USB died, what is the best way to access my backup on my cache drive?

So my USB corrupted and it is now plugged into Windows scanning and repairing but that is taking quite some time.

I had my flash drive being backed up to my cache drive. Dumb mistake in hindsight because now i cannot access it with my server being offline.

I previously changed a drive in the array to a larger one and I am not sure what the drive assignment looked like after the fact. But I do know the date and approximate time I did it so i can check the backup files to see if it was made after I upgraded the drive.

What is my best avenue to take? I do have my FLASH GUID that was sent with my receipt when I purchased the PLUS key (hope this is enough)

Minor inconvenience

Create a new unRaid flash drive on fresh thumb drive. Install unRaid trial. Connect only your cache. You should be able to view your boot backups and then you could even restore them to the newly created flash drive and bring everything back online.

If you decide the old flash is getting past it's best used by date, simply transfer your licence to this new flash, and pitch the old one in the trash.