Preclear FAIL! /dev/sdg DOESN`T have a valid unRAID MBR signature

I'm trying to clear my 2nd disk to add to my new array after moving the data off of it to the new array. I immediately get this error at the beginning of the Preclear operation. I've searched the forums but haven't found a clear answer as to what's going on or what to do next. Thanks in advance for helping this UnRaid newb.

############################################################################################################################
#                                                                                                                          #
#                            unRAID Server: verifying Preclear State of disk  WD-WCC4N0350498.                             #
#                              Verifying disk 'WD-WCC4N0350498' for unRAID's Preclear State.                               #
#                                                                                                                          #
#   Step 1 of 2 - Verifying unRAID's signature:                                                                    FAIL    #
############################################################################################################################
#                               Cycle elapsed time: 0:00:10 | Total elapsed time: 0:00:10                                  #

--> RESULT: FAIL! /dev/sdg DOESN'T have a valid unRAID MBR signature!!!

Thank you for the response, however I'm looking more for an explanation of what this error message means and if it's important to the quality of the drive being added. Preclear looks like a pretty valid way to test for issues prior to being added to the array.