[SOLD] [FS: USA Shipping] Turnkey 20TB unRAID Server With 15 Hot Swap Bays

I'm currently in Fort Worth and I'm happy to meet in the DFW area or perhaps farther if needed. I still have the case's box so I can ship this as well at buyer's expense. Can provide any logs or screenshots you need. Only error is a UPS connection lost since I'm not using a UPS and it doesn't affect the operation of the server. All data will be removed from the server prior to selling. Ready to run, turnkey server that I have been using reliably for years. I can accept payment via Paypal, Venmo, Square, and Zelle.

[SOLD] $650 shipped to the lower 48 US states. Moving overseas and need this gone ASAP.

unRAID 5.0 Final

Corsair CX500 PSU | 3 x iStarUSA 5-in-3 Hot Swap Cages

JetWay JHZ03-GT-V2-LF Motherboard | AMD Sempron 140 CPU | 2x1GB RAM | LSI 9223-8i (IBM M1115 Flashed to IT mode)

1x8TB WD Red | 1 x WD 6TB | 1 x Seagate 4TB | 2 x Hitachi 2TB | 2 x Samsung 2TB | 1 x WD 2TB

_MG_8647.jpg

_MG_8648.jpg

_MG_8649.jpg

_MG_8651.jpg

_MG_8652.jpg

unRAID Main.JPG

Edited by Superorb

Quick note, your unraid license is not transferable, so if you want to give it away with the server, that's ok, but you still are the owner of the license. The buyer of the server will need to purchase their own license. Limetech will only deal with the original purchaser for license matters.

12 hours ago, jonathanm said:

Quick note, your unraid license is not transferable, so if you want to give it away with the server, that's ok, but you still are the owner of the license. The buyer of the server will need to purchase their own license. Limetech will only deal with the original purchaser for license matters.

Got it, thanks.

Last week I purchased Superorb's other posting for an unopened WD Red 8TB drive, and I received it today.  It was exactly as advertised, and Superorb shipped reasonably quickly.  I've got it installed and I'm pre-clearing it now.

Thought I would share in case anyone is interested.  Thanks Superorb!

Paul

19 minutes ago, Pauven said:

Last week I purchased Superorb's other posting for an unopened WD Red 8TB drive, and I received it today.  It was exactly as advertised, and Superorb shipped reasonably quickly.  I've got it installed and I'm pre-clearing it now.

Thought I would share in case anyone is interested.  Thanks Superorb!

Paul

Thanks Paul! Glad to hear all is well. The server is possibly pending as of tonight, but I'm not certain yet. Moving data off now and getting 100MB/s to my new laptop. These past few years I've been using my old desktop and only getting 30MB/s and thought that was all the server could do. Oh well... Somebody will be getting a fast server.