[Canada] 8TB Seagate EXTERNAL $179.92 + FS + YMMV

Just a piece of advice, I had a very bad experience with Staples.ca last Black Friday, I placed an order for five of these drives online, order went through, they took my money and and I got an email confirmation,  then nothing. Days went by,  nothing. Eventually I called them, they had no record of the order despite me having an email confirmation. They said I would get a refund but could not get the drives as the sale was over. It took over three weeks to get my refund. Will never deal with them again. Just my experience as the OP says, YMMV.

11 minutes ago, ashman70 said:

Just a piece of advice, I had a very bad experience with Staples.ca last Black Friday, I placed an order for five of these drives online, order went through, they took my money and and I got an email confirmation,  then nothing. Days went by,  nothing. Eventually I called them, they had no record of the order despite me having an email confirmation. They said I would get a refund but could not get the drives as the sale was over. It took over three weeks to get my refund. Will never deal with them again. Just my experience as the OP says, YMMV.

That's a shame! I've never had a problem with Staples.ca. I usually wait till they email or snail mail me a $25 off $75 coupon, then I go find some sale-priced tech that I don't really need, and with the sale price and extra $25 off, it's hard to say no :).

Usually orders arrive within a few days. Until amazon prime came along, they actually were the fastest shipping online company I dealt with.

Hopefully it was a one time screw up. If you need a new drive, this price is pretty sweet (Especially with a coupon on top of the sale price). Might be worth giving them another shot...

Edited by DoeBoye
10 hours ago, ashman70 said:

They said I would get a refund but could not get the drives as the sale was over.

Where I live, the supplier must honor the order if they have sent out an order confirmation. If they confirm the order at the sale price then they have agreed to sell to that price.