Need to re-assign drives after a GUID update, not sure of next steps.

I moved recently, the server was off line for about 3 months. I had lost the usb stick with the OS so got that resolved with a new stick and got the GUID recognized. I boot up the server and it recognizes my parity drive but wants me to assign one of my other 3 drives as parity and the other 2 as storage. But I have no idea which is which. In the interface, whether I choose 1, 2 or 3 as parity and any combination of the other 2 as storage, I see the  " All existing data on this device will be OVERWRITTEN when array is Started " message.

Not sure what my next step is. I have attached my diagnostic log.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

tower-diagnostics-20180711-1734.zip

Oh damn lol. Can I just drop in a new drive and assign that as parity then?

Edit: apologies for being flippant. If I had the system running for some unknown amount of time without parity, can I reassign 1 of my 3 (2 of my 6 TB) drives to now be parity or do I need to add a new drive now identified as the parity drive? I feel as though I remember maxing my mobo out at 4 drives though including cache...

Edited by kobayashi

Ok, @Squid apparently is having reading comprehension issues tonight.?

Assuming you followed @johnnie.black's advice correctly when you came to this conclusion

1 hour ago, kobayashi said:

OK. I followed this advice and determined device sdd was the parity drive as it would not mount.

Then you need to do another new config and set the devices as needed.

Squid is telling you to put the drives back the way they were when you found the single unmountable drive. Once you assigned the drives in the test configuration, unraid remembers where they were and won't let you move them without setting a new config.

BTW, sdd is not a good way to ID the drives, always use the serial number as the sdX designation can change when the server is rebooted for various reasons.

Once you set the new config, you can assign the drives and set the checkbox that parity is already valid, then do a correcting parity check. Just be VERY sure that you selected the correct drive as parity, because it will be wiped out if you set it incorrectly.