Parity drive got disabled, yet the HDD is fine

Hello, 

Today (12.07) around 3.42 am my parity drive got disabled. (WD red 3TB)

Other disks were not affected by it so no data was lost and the drive itself seems fine. 

I ran short SMART test and the extended one and both of them passed. 

There lies the problem, I can't seem to figure out what happened and why the drive got disabled (except that it couldn't be written on?). 
I will include the server-diagnostics (hopefully nothing private is there) and the mark to look at is 3.42 am, 12.07. 

I tried searching for the errors using google, however I don't really know exactly what to search for so here I am. 

Currently the drive is in use again and the parity is rebuilding without any complications. (about 5 hours till completion)
The server is currently not UPS protected so maybe that could have something to do with it, however in the past 2 years I've had 1 outage, which wasn't notified about. And obviously the power did not go out, maybe just a drop in supply?

Hopefully someone can shed light on this and help me out.

Information about the system: 
Motherboard: Supermicro x9dri-f
CPU: Dual E5-2620 V1
PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO (1 year old) 
Affected HDD: Western Digital Red (3TB) (sata 2 port)
WD red is in the same PSU cable chain with 2 seasonic drives, none of which were affected.

server-diagnostics-20180712-0650.zip

1 hour ago, johnnie.black said:

The read error was caused by the disk, despite showing a clean SMART report, I would give it a second change but if the same thing happens again I would replace it.

Thank you for the response. 

If this will happen again, do you think I can use warranty to replace the disk?
Because it passed the SMART test I am not very confident that I can get a replacement 

13 minutes ago, Southweave said:

If this will happen again, do you think I can use warranty to replace the disk?

Possibly, I forgot to mention you should also replace the power cable (or swap backplanes), just to rule it out, since although not very likely this type of error could also be caused by a momentary loss of power.

11 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Possibly, I forgot to mention you should also replace the power cable (or swap backplanes), just to rule it out, since although not very likely this type of error could also be caused by a momentary loss of power.

Alright, thank you for helping. 
The parity rebuild was successful and right after completing I let it check the parity, everything seems to be fine. 

I'll swap out the power cable the next time I have to open the case. 
Thank you very much for your assistance.