6.3.2 docker/volumes/metadata.db: no space left on device

Hi

After running without issue for the last year or so, My dockers are not appearing, the Docker tab gives a blank page, and my log says I have no space left. I can't remember the last time I installed a new docker.

My existing drives and shares all have space left. Albeit they are getting full. I have just received in 2 new larger drives to replace a couple of smaller drives.

After doing a search, it appears that I have to delete my docker.img and rebuild it. But I haven't found out how to do that. I am a windows guy and rely on the Unraid gui for getting things done. While I have edited in linux, I really haven't done any systems work. So I need instructions. I checked the FAQ Contents and didn't see anything related.

Please and Thank You

tower-diagnostics-20180712-1145.zip

OK, I got the Docker service running by increasing the size of my image from 20GB to 30GB.

I need to spend time understanding why the space gets filled up without adding more dockers. That is a task for another day when I am not so swamped.

Thank you for the info.