[Support] Djoss - QDirStat

On 2/7/2020 at 2:32 AM, G@n0nD0rf said:

Is it possible to scan on disc level? I have enabled disc shares but I can't see them in QDirStat.

You can change the Docker config so that /storage points to simply /mnt (vice /mnt/user/) and each disk will show up as a Directory to open. However, you won't see "/mnt/user" (not sure why).

Hope this will help folks.

KJ

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Thank you for the application.

I need to do some cleaning on my disk and it's a great help.

But I have permission problems when I want to delete something. Is there a way to fix this ?

I didn't change User ID: 99 nor Group ID: 100, the default value in Docker template... maybe here ?

3 hours ago, zarkoff said:

Hi,

Thank you for the application.

I need to do some cleaning on my disk and it's a great help.

But I have permission problems when I want to delete something. Is there a way to fix this ?

I didn't change User ID: 99 nor Group ID: 100, the default value in Docker template... maybe here ?

By default the volume mapping is read-only.  To change it, edit the containers settings, toggle the Advanced View (at the upper right), click the Edit button next to the "Storage" setting and change the Access Mode to Read/Write.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

I recently changed my cache from BTRFS to XFS, and now I can't seem to scan the root of /mnt/cache in this app any longer.  I get a greyed out list of folders, perhaps a permissions issue?  I can scan them individually, but not at the root level of the cache drive(s):

923738815_Screenshot2023-06-29094909.png.7a139f4381918615d5c002eca4a89efa.png

• 7 months later...

Thanks for creating this container.  Is there a way to adjust how the container runs so that it can access folders owned by root?  Right now, any folders owned by root are highlighted in red and cannot be analyzed.  I tried running in privileged mode and also changing the PUID & PGID to zero, but neither helped.  Thanks!

Thank you.