Local backup so GSuite Drive

WannabeMKII

I'm looking for a way to replicate what I have on GSuite Drive down to UNRAID as a backup. Doesn't need to be 2-way sync or anything fancy, just a straightforward copy of everything on Drive. If I can keep version history and deletions, great, if not, no problem. I'd just like a local copy.

I don't really want to run a VM just for this, would prefer a Docker or similar and needs to be easy to set up ?

Is there anything simple I can use?

you could use the duplicati docker, although personally I found it a bit buggy but other users have had more joy.

I currently use the rclone plugin to do a very simple copy job via the user scripts plugin every night that syncs my files to a rclone remote and moves deleted files to a backup folder that is purged after 365 days, so I have a copy of anything deleted

rclone sync /mnt/user/dzs backup:dzs --backup-dir backup:old -v --drive-chunk-size 512M --checkers 4 --fast-list --transfers 4 --bwlimit 6000k
rclone sync /mnt/user/nextcloud backup:nextcloud --backup-dir backup:old -v --drive-chunk-size 512M --checkers 4 --fast-list --transfers 4 --bwlimit 6000k
rclone sync /mnt/user/public backup:public --backup-dir backup:old -v --drive-chunk-size 512M --checkers 4 --fast-list --transfers 4 --bwlimit 6000k
rclone sync /mnt/disks/sm961/iso backup:sm961/iso --backup-dir backup:old -v --drive-chunk-size 512M --checkers 4 --fast-list --transfers 4 --bwlimit 6000k

rclone delete --min-age 365d backup:old

Not a big fan of running something that is buggy. I really want to set up something that is set and forget without having to worry about it's ongoing reliability.

I've heard lots about rclone / rsync, but to be honest, that's on more of the complicated level for me... Unless I can get some hand holding setting it up, then knowing it's just working?

Are there guides for such a thing?