6.4.1 Docker failed to start and VM's disappeared

Hi all. I appreciate any help.

My system had been stable running 6.4.1 for about 3 weeks. I run a Dell R720 with two internal SSD's - one is the cache, the other just stores a single VM image and is accessed using the unassigned devices add on. My spinning drives are all housed in a Lenovo SA120.

Dockers started to randomly stop about 1 week ago, but would come back if I stopped the Docker service and re-started. Then yesterday multiple Dockers crashed and I decided to re-boot.

I got an error message that Docker engine failed to start (in the GUI). My VM's also do not appear (the one stored on the unassigned device drive and another stored on the cache drive).

Both of those SSD's mount and I can read/write to them through the command prompt.

I attempted to delete the docker img file and then re-start docker (I found this suggestion in another thread) - this didn't work.

Neither SSD has any SMART warnings.

I did a BTRFS scrub on the cache drive with no errors.

I've attached logs and I really appreciate any input, I've been running unraid for years and this is a first.

Thanks so much!

tun-diagnostics-20180718-2102.zip

Cache filesystem is fully allocated, so although there's free space it can't use it, see here:

https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/62230-out-of-space-errors-on-cache-drive/?do=findComment&comment=610551

You should also update to latest unRAID, since this doesn't happen on latest kernel.

Also there's something wrong with your LAN config, as your syslog is flooded with this:

Jul 17 22:20:20 tun kernel: br0: received packet on bond0 with own address as source address (addr:74:86:7a:f1:9f:a4, vlan:0)
Jul 17 22:20:20 tun kernel: br0: received packet on bond0 with own address as source address (addr:74:86:7a:f1:9f:a4, vlan:0)
Jul 17 22:20:21 tun kernel: br0: received packet on bond0 with own address as source address (addr:74:86:7a:f1:9f:a4, vlan:0)
Jul 17 22:20:21 tun kernel: br0: received packet on bond0 with own address as source address (addr:74:86:7a:f1:9f:a4, vlan:0)
Jul 17 22:21:14 tun kernel: br0: received packet on bond0 with own address as source address (addr:74:86:7a:f1:9f:a4, vlan:0)