New Cache Unmountable: Unsupported partition layout

Just bought a PCI-E card from Amazon, attached an SSD to it, but when trying to add it to unraid, it is coming up "Unsupported partition layout". I have tried the format option, but it is not giving me any luck. This is the first time I have had a cache drive with the unraid system. Attached are my diags.

Hardware is a Dell 510 with H200 flashed in IT mode.

unraid-diagnostics-20180720-1754.zip

6 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Constant ATA errors on the SSD device, try a different cable or different SATA port, it could also be a compatibility issue with the LSI and that SSD model, BTW SAS2008 controllers don't support trim and so it's not recommended for SSDs.

The SSD is actually connected to that PCI-E card that I purchased from amazon. The SSD was pulled from a functional box, so maybe I need to test the PCI-E in a seperate system.

3 minutes ago, Matt4982 said:

The SSD is actually connected to that PCI-E card that I purchased from amazon.

Yes, missed that, in that case you can connected it to the LSI and/or use a different cable it should let you format to confirm it's a controller/cable problem, but then it's recommend to use a different controller due to the trim issue.