Help, having trouble getting my unraid server backup and troubleshooting the issue.

Recently I received the following alert from my unraid server:

Event: unRAID Disk 1 error
Subject: Alert [GOBO] - Disk 1 in error state (disk dsbl)

When I did a check I wasnt able to read from various file systems.  I couldnt even shut the array down.  I power cycled, got everything back up, and have removed the drive for now, assuming it was failing.  Later in the day I started getting a bunch of read error on the parity drive (a BUNCH).  I again had troubling shutting down, but got it restarted in maintenance mode.  I did a full read test on the array and again got the same read errors. So now I'm not entirely sure what is happening.  Both drives are in the same hot swap bay device and off the same raid card, so I'm going thru the process off removing the drive bay from the equation and running a read test (takes like 20 hours to complete each cycle so it is taking forever to test).  If I still had errors I will try another raid controller.  Is there anything else I'm missing?  Is it possible the parity drive got corrected by the disk issue?  All disks have done extended smart tests cleany (except the potentially bad data drive which I have no removed and am testing on another computer.

Any assistance getting back up asap would be appreciated.  Diagnostics attached.

gobo-diagnostics-20180720-1925.zip

Thanks Johnnie.  Before I move anything around I wanted to see if I could isolate the issue.  From my testing, I think I have it nailed down to my 3 bay icy dock setup.  When I removed it from the equation I was able to run a full read test and got no errors.  I have then added back the first drive that was flagging with an error (did a full drive diagnostic in another computer, came back clean) and am in the process of verifying that.  I had 3 drives in that bay, once of which isnt part of the array, so it makes sense this was the common denominator.  Once everything is back up, full test and parity check done, I will move partity drive back to onboard Sata.... althought i havent had any issues with this Marvell controller card since I got it.