[FS][MN-USA Shipping] Complete dual 2680v2 setup

I'm looking to downgrade my setup a little bit so I'm selling my dual xeon 2680v2 system.  I figured I'd offer it here before ebay, I'm looking for around 700 + shipping(from 55337)

As stated above it has dual 2680v2's.  I've used it as a gaming box with a nvidia 970(windows 10), Ubuntu 16.04(passthrough video card),  libreelec(passthrough video card), plus 2 additional virtual machines.  It never bogged down.  Plus multiple dockers,  emby was able to transcode x265 to x264 on the fly without an issue.  You do not have to use the ACS override.

As stated above it has dual 2680v2's

64 GB ECC ram (samsung ddr3 1600)

ASRock EP2C602  that I bought new in the box. I'm not using the marvel controller due to running virtual machines, but if you aren't running virtual machines you could have 14 SATA ports before even having an addon card.  (https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157352&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Motherboards+-+Server-_-N82E16813157352&gclid=CjwKCAjw1tDaBRAMEiwA0rYbSJkeJ4q-BE0i9Q18V_mv9VoRpze0iI9cFCbF7zq4dxbLxrr-IfFBehoChz4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds)

I will also be including 

https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Hyper-D92-Accelerated/dp/B00NXLYE4G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1532298584&sr=8-1&keywords=92mm+cpu+coolermaster x2 (so it fits in a 4u case)

the board supports the IPMI plugin, everything works great.  The server is still running, and I can provide the diagnostics file if requested.

I can take paypal if needed

Thank you

Aaron

Edited by Korny
  • 1 month later...