Manually Add Plug-in to Plex Using Lime-Tech Docker Image

Hello, 

New to Unraid and Docker Images. Is it possible to add the below plug-in to Plex Media Server? Preferably Method two since that is what I am familiar with and did on my Windows Plex Media Server. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

https://github.com/zynine-/HDHRViewerV2.bundle

Thanks, 

Mike

10 hours ago, Mijobar said:

How do I get to that folder? 

It's in your appdata for plex. There are many ways to work with files and folders in unRAID user shares, including over the network (sort of the whole point with a NAS). Do you have your appdata shared on the network?

Do you have a user share named appdata? Go to the settings page for the appdata user share and you can configure it.

Better yet, don't share it and don't try to work with it over the network. I just suggested that because it might be the easy way out for some.

You can use mc (Midnight Commander) from the command line to work with folders and files directly, or you can use the Krusader docker. Or other ways. As I said, there are a lot of ways to work with files and folders. I don't know what your experience is. How do you normally work with files and folders in other environments?