Plex server suddenly showing offline

I am new to unraid so bare with me.

I have an unraid server running and everything was working fine. Suddenly my plex shows unavailable. The docker is running and no settings have changed to my knowledge. Restarting the array, machine, and docker dont seem to do anything.

I could really use some help in getting it back up and running.

Thank you,

Edited by NoLMTs
wrong title

I think below is what you asked for. Like i mentioned I dont know much about unraid, had a friend help me set it up. So spelling things out in crayon helps until I learn my way around. Please let me know what to do next so that I can get my plex back up and running. Hopefully I dont have to set things up from scratch and start over...

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='plex' --net='host' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -e 'VERSION'='latest' -v '/mnt/user/Plex/':'/plex':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/plex':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/plex' 

f0133b03ce71ddba0373849ec4487989a32feeb0c2dbf31b024f02f193004286

Edited by NoLMTs

When I click the docker->WebUI I get 

This site can’t be reached

192.168.1.5 refused to connect.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

If i go to plex.tv/web the UI loads but the server is unavailable.

All other apps are working properly.

I cannot connect remotely or locally in any way even though the docker app for plex is running.

Hope I explained that right.

I also just deleted my docker image and recreated it, adding the apps back from template and all apps are fine but plex shows no change.

Edited by NoLMTs

I can also note that I have 2 ethernet ports. Eth0 and Eth1

Eth1 is the only one thats plugged in and its been working for few months this way.

I am not sure if its a networking issue through unraid. That makes even less sense to me in terms of possible corrections.

Screenshot attached of Docker screen.

61372882_unraidCapture.thumb.PNG.5825cd3bff4522c0de546888c937ee7d.PNG

So its definitely something to do with the network settings in unraid.

I got it to boot to the plex UI when I changed 

Bonding members of bond0:  from having both Eth0 and Eth1 to only Eth0

then I changed it back and it prompted me to set it up as a new server and appears to be working now.

I still have different IP's from other dockers as in the image above which makes no sense to me and I have to reshare all of my libraries to friends.

I would even allow someone who knows what theyre doing to teamviewer into my pc to help with this. 

i am having very similar problems.  I have good visibility to the servers, and to all other dockers (sab, sonarr) however plex is showing as offline about 90% of the time.  

i am using linuxserver docker for plex.  problem started around a month or so ago.  i think a bug was introduced.  I am running the same docker on two different servers, and both have issues with plex only

not really help, but interested in any solutions.  I am tempted to change my docker to a different plex docker