[REQUEST] EmbyStat

Well I enabled the dockerhub, then search for embystat in the appstab. When I try to pull the image I get an error:

Pulling image: uping/embystat:latest

IMAGE ID [latest]: Pulling from uping/embystat.
IMAGE ID [407ada6e90de]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 0 B.
IMAGE ID [09d5497005b4]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 0 B.
IMAGE ID [5304b31954f1]: Pulling fs layer.
IMAGE ID [abb3498f67c8]: Pulling fs layer.
IMAGE ID [4525bda61a50]: Pulling fs layer.
IMAGE ID [b5549e8702bd]: Pulling fs layer.
IMAGE ID [dc3c32b29aa8]: Pulling fs layer.
IMAGE ID [56323c5f0906]: Pulling fs layer.
IMAGE ID [96570066c7ca]: Pulling fs layer.
IMAGE ID [9cb9ed73498a]: Pulling fs layer.
IMAGE ID [25a65cfb43da]: Pulling fs layer.
IMAGE ID [48df4a68adee]: Pulling fs layer.
IMAGE ID [db59ec134fe8]: Pulling fs layer.

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Error: image operating system "windows" cannot be used on this platform

I'm not sure why it's not going for the docker image.

Ah ok. Thanks I understand now. So it's installed.

My next problem is, what information do I need to add to the template so I can specify ports and access the web ui.

So I added a host port. I'm just not sure if thats how it's supposed to be done.

967299191_Screenshot(112).thumb.png.eb5c04ef05ebc04808ac363777479196.png

And I also added these "keys" similar to other dockers but that made the docker vanish from the docker tab so I changed it back.

1165266655_Screenshot(113).thumb.png.0abe52ed8dabef55560f05fcfd34b410.png

I'm sorry if I am annoyingly stupid I just haven't added a docker before, that wasn't in the Community Applications. So from your earlier link I need it seems that I have to create an xml first. So I guess I need to find the info for that on github. Am I on right track?

Creating the template does create an XML.

I will warn you though, at the moment the way this container is configured, if you update you'll lose your config, and it's very very alpha and probably not worth the time you're investing with it at the moment.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, CHBMB said:

I will warn you though, at the moment the way this container is configured, if you update you'll lose your config, and it's very very alpha and probably not worth the time you're investing with it at the moment.

Just curious, did you actually get it running, I know you say it's not worth it right now.

I messed it with last night, got it to install but it wouldn't run. I would only get this in the docker log when running the linux version. I am just wondering what I was doing wrong.

"Did you mean to run dotnet SDK commands? Please install dotnet SDK from:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=798306&clcid=0x409"

Nevermind. I tried to add the the app dir to the template to save to the cache. After I removed that from the template it ran.

10 hours ago, CHBMB said:

Thanks I got it running now. I just want to try it out every once in a while and see the development so I don't mind it being buggy.