Docker tab not loading, all dockers working though.

Hey all,

In need of some help, when I click on the docker tab it just sits in loading limbo forever which means I'm unable to update/edit my dockers. all dockers are working as normal.
only way of fixing is rebooting my server which is very annoying to have to do.

Below is a screenshot of what is sits on forever.

1128153923_dockertab.thumb.PNG.f0ed6eb6a18af1ca2d2cac1f8dedabd1.PNG

Also noticed the apps tab wont load either and sits on the screenshot below.

303764472_appstab.thumb.PNG.54a72f39f6ec9abb0ddc8fffe71d7c14.PNG

Both the loading icons still spin so it hasn't frozen from what i can tell.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm not very well versed in the inner working of Unraid lol

15 hours ago, trurl said:

Not sure what's going on, but you ran out of memory at some point and oom-killer killed mono. And rsyslog is losing messages due to the device being out-of-space. I don't run either of those processes. Can you tell us more?

What two processes are you referring to?

and What more would you like to know? 

Edited by glaedr223
15 hours ago, trurl said:

mono (allows running Windows .NET on other OS)

rsyslogd (logging to a remote system)

Do you know why these are running on your system?

No idea... the basic config of my setup is running a server with Intel CPU, 8gb RAM, HDD's. running unraid from a USB, and I access it remotely from my main pc.

On 8/4/2018 at 7:22 AM, trurl said:

mono (allows running Windows .NET on other OS)

Common.  Used by some DL clients (SabNZBD et al)

10 hours ago, glaedr223 said:

rsyslogd (logging to a remote system)

I think that runs by default and handles the syslog logging (it's running on my system)

On 8/3/2018 at 4:10 AM, glaedr223 said:

when I click on the docker tab it just sits in loading limbo forever

You're running unRaid 6.5.0  Update to 6.5.3, and your problems *should* go away

• 2 months later...

Except for mounted storage (paths that begin with /mnt) and /boot (the flash drive), all other folders in the Unraid OS are in RAM. If you have any container volume map pointing (HOST path) to anywhere except mounted storage it is going to be in RAM and the application could fill up RAM.

If you have an application configured to write to any path that isn't mapped (container volume), it is going to write into the docker image and could fill it up.

Common mistakes are not using the same upper/lower case when specifying paths, or not starting a path with /

7 minutes ago, glaedr223 said:

couldn't really find anything that would say if this is right or not given my particular set up.

Looks like you have a /transcode mapping for Plex so not sure why you would question it. Except for transcoding Plex doesn't write much except its appdata anyway. One of your downloading apps would be a more likely suspect.

• 1 month later...