Questions about moving from Ubuntu+Docker to unRAID+Docker+W10 VM with GPU pass for Plex

I am going to move from Ubuntu with docker containers to unraid.  I was going to run plex in a Windows 10 VM because I want hw acceleration with my Quadro p2000.  And then all the other apps just loaded into unraid, I guess they are docker containers?

This is my hardware, dual xeon x5790, 32gb ram, 1x500gb ssd, 5x5TB 2.5” HDDs, Quadro P2000 in a Dell R610 chassis.

I am currently using Plex, 2x Radarr(for 4k and 1080p), Sonarr, ombi, nginx, orangizr, letsencrypt, nzbget, nzbhydra.

I have two questions.

1. How much ram should I dedicate to my windows 10 VM.  My setup in Ubuntu never uses more than 5gb
  2. Can I transfer my app data to Unraid?  Like my sonarr, radarr, nzbget, orangizr, ombi info?  If so how?
  3. Also, I looked quickly but I didn’t see an easy way to manage cron tasks.  I use RadarrSync to sync my two radarr instances.  And I use webmin to manage the cron task.  I didn’t see a cron manager nor RadarrSync in the community apps.

1. You can see my setup in my signature, so for my Windows 10 VM I have 4G with video card pass-through. I would give it more RAM but I have only half of your RAM.

2. You should be able to. I am not a user of those apps, but in unRAID as dockers, the config data would be in the appdata/ share and *should* be able to be migrated over.

3. There is a plugin called User Scripts that should be able to handle your cron tasks.

Welcome to unRAID!