Large number of dockers unable to connect

edit-

It's almost as if none of the dockers can communicate.  Is there any additional way to confirm this?  I can ping all the local internally assigned App IP's of the local dockers (the 172.x addresses) via unraid terminal.

Hi unraid warriors,

I recently upgraded an apple router to one of those greatly recommended unifi systems - Unifi Gateway + Unifi AP Pro.  I believe I've got the router and ap configured correctly with port forwarding and static ip addresses where applicable, but I just recently noticed that several of my dockers namely: Sabnzbd, Sonarr, Radarr are no longer communicating and I can't manually search for content.

When manually searching (radarr) I get " There was an error searching for : xxx"

The system log (radarr) shows pretty much all the components failing with something resembling : Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings

Unable to retrieve queue and history items from deluge-torrent: Error: ConnectFailure (No route to host)

A couple things have happened since the router upgrade.  I also upgraded from 6.4.1 to 6.5.3 and of course updated to the latest docker versions that were available as of today.

I feel like an idiot for not testing the full functionality of all my dockers prior to making any other changes after installing the gateway but now I'm at a loss.  It seemed like everything was working - Internet / wifi connectivity on lan and other laptops/desktops, Unifi docker running and reporting everything is fine, OpenVPN and duckdns docker up and connected outside of lan, etc, etc.

I do run most default config to keep things simple and supportable but I can't figure out what I'm missing and I fear it's something I've overlooked in the Unifi Gateway?  Hoping someone might be able to shed some light on something, or anything at all.  I feel I can rule out the upgrades to unraid/dockers because its been 4 days since anything automated got queued and the router went in Sunday (two days ago). 

I had piHole running but I disabled it for troubleshooting.  

Edited by jbeazies
additional info