Unmountable : No file system

I just moved my tower yesterday and it was well and working till then. But in the morning one of labour was trying to reach out for a file and it went missing he complained. I thought it could be a disc issue, I checked it actually is.

So how do i solve it guys. I dont understand how it went that way, its a new disc too. Handled it very safe even when it was moved am sure that there are no physical damages happened, because i carried it myself.the disc was  Bought like 1 month back. Now i am need in need of the file also its job critical. 
An urgent help would be very much helpful.

unmountable.JPG

tower-diagnostics-20180809-2239.zip

23 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Been on a budget guys :/

Ran the command and it shows me this. I cannot understand what has been said in the text clearly. what am i supposed to do after this point ?

next.JPG

16 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Post the xfs_repair command you used

Sent from my SM-A605FN using Tapatalk

Sorry the first i have replaced the md3 instead of md4. Now have run it as md4. please check the image. 

The next step?

I have loaded array in normal mode and the issue remains the same now.

wrong.JPG

Edited by ThePhotraveller

Since the file system remains unmountable you can't replay the log so the next step is to go back to Maintenance mode and run xfs_repair with the -L option. The wording of the message suggests this is a bad place to be; in practice the only files likely to be affected are any that were being written at the time the corruption happened.

Just now, John_M said:

Since the file system remains unmountable you can't replay the log so the next step is to go back to Maintenance mode and run xfs_repair with the -L option. The wording of the message suggests this is a bad place to be; in practice the only files likely to be affected are any that were being written at the time the corruption happened.

Am hoping there was nothing written during that period. 

Can you exactly drop the command i need to run here? Actual noob here :/ 

3 hours ago, John_M said:

You said that you moved your server yesterday. It might be a coincidence but it's possible you disturbed something. Could you have removed the power before it had finished shutting down?

could be i guess. But i usually make sure to shut down properly. Yeah!! I could ve missed it. Lets wait and see if it repeats.