Bonding two internet connections for specific container

wup

Hello! 

First time posting here, so please be kind lol

I have spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to bond my two internet connections for a specific container. My motherboard has two gigabyte network cards (https://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon/C236_C232/X11SAE.cfm) and I have two internet connections, 120/10 and 100/10. (down/up).  I primarily want to bond the two internet connections for Nzbget, since the newsgroups I am using support multiple IPs and connections.  Attached is an image of my current docker setup. How do I go about doing this, as I don't want to worry about changing IP address and Plex access issues.

Thanks so much for the help!

Docker Setup.png

Probably best and easiest to set up a router in a multi-WAN config to load balance the two Internet connections.  Can be done with pfSense and probably some higher-end consumer routers that market as such or those that can run multi-wan tomato or equivalent(?) dd-wrt firmware.  PfSense probably has the best documentation to do such a task and will probably give you finer balancing controls.  You won't be able to get a since connection that is 220Mbit wide, rather it will work in a round robin scenario with each new connection in concert with your load balance controls (weights and rules).