VM/Docker Items no longer display

Ive paid some school fees over the last day or two after having a series of power outages at home

Long story short, 2 drives had corrupt file systems. One of which was able to be repaired the other one not so much although i think i caused the damage there looking over other users forum posts

Manged to fix the one files system but during the parity sync/data rebuild i ended up formatting the the 2nd drive that was being emulated and ended up sending the data to data heaven

I've accepted that a moved on(Unless im wrong here and it can be recovered somehow)  and I am trying to get my server back to normality.

Prior to all this, i had a mix of VMs and Dockers. Which are still on the drives however they just dont appear where they used to be  

Ive managed to manually add a VM back and everything works

Is there a simple way to recover those dockers(especially this) and VMs without having to go through each one manually

The Dockers were setup perfectly to my liking and would be quite a bit of work getting everything back to normal

Would appreciate a guiding hand here

Thank you