Docker icons missing

Blade

Yes that is odd why mine would be local

Here is the COPs icon URL (which shows up fine for me)

http://192.168.1.11/state/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/images/linuxserver-cops-latest-icon.png

This just started happening

I have lots of dockers and these are the only 3 that don't show

25 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Strange, mine aren't local icons.  They're github urls

dockerMan always locally caches the icons

2 hours ago, Blade said:

I added 3 dockers yesterday and they have no icons in the Dockers page

Try deleting the appropriate files from the flash drive /config/plugins/dockerMan/images

However, because of dockerMan's caching, if there's a problem accessing GitHub / whatnot to grab the image (or it takes too long), the image may not be complete, and you'll see the generic question mark instead.

Then it's having problems for whatever reason downloading them (probably a timeout).  You can manually download the icons  (right click on the appropriate icon in CA and save image as to that folder / filename, and reboot again.

CA since it requires internet access doesn't cache images but lets your browser do it for you.

unRaid because internet access is not a requirement, has no choice but to cache the images.

8 hours ago, Squid said:

dockerMan always locally caches the icons

dockerMan has two levels of local caching.

1. RAM - icons are stored in here and read when opening the Docker page in the GUI

2. FLASH - icons are stored here and copied to RAM upon a system reboot or newly created container

When both caching levels don't contain the icon, it will be downloaded from github (the URL given in the container), but this requires a functional Internel connection

Edited by bonienl
  • 3 years later...