Server shutting down on its own

I have had a problem lately where when I start taxing the server, such as during video encoding the server will just turn off. The light on the tower turns off and everything. I've tried re-seating all components but that hasn't helped. I started Fix Common Problems logging as well as have the a running diagnostic, both are attached. I don't see any notification of shutdowns in them. There is a memory slot on the motherboard that isn't detecting DIMMs, so I am looking to RMA it. But in the mean time it seems to run fine until I push the machine.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

tower-diagnostics-20180825-1956.zip

FCPsyslog_tail.txt

I'm using a brand new PSU 2 weeks ago that was functioning on different hardware without a problem.

As for temps, I have 4 case fans and 2 Arctic coolers on the CPUs, but I had a temp monitor open and running before it went down and the last reading had the CPUs between 54c and 70c, EXCEPT for the monitor on the chipset which reported 109c, which seems high and might be my culprit. I've never had to deal with bad cooling on the on-board chipset. Is there even a market for replacement coolers for that? I'm thinking that since I'll be getting the board replaced I should see what the new one runs at.

Yea....

I have 4 case fans pushing air from the front to back. And its running right now, at idle, at 101 while the cpus are still at 65-70. Either the sensor is bad or there is something wrong with the chip or heatsink. I guess I should try re-seating the stock cooler on the chipset?

I would agree that two in front and two in back all pushing air would probably give a better air flow. Also, I would check the cable management to ensure none of them is covering over or blocking the air flow.

I know it's obvious but check the airflow arrows on the fans are all pointing the right way, also you don't have any fan control software running do you?