Cannot start array. "Stopped. Configuration valid."

Hello everyone.

I have been scratching my head for hours trying to get my array back online. Disk 2 of my array is starting to have some bad sectors, so I bought a new drive to replace it. During the process of replacing the drive, my tower actually recognizes the disk as "good" again. I will still be replacing this drive out of fear of data loss, but I cannot start the array with the old drive, or the new replacement drive. 

unRAID keeps telling me that my configuration is valid, but it will not allow me to start the array. Here are my diagnostics and screenshots. These were taken while the old failing drive is still installed. Please help me, I'm going crazy over here!

sol-diagnostics-20180826-1101.zip

config-valid.PNG

I am confused - the screenshot show that pressing the Start button will bring the array online!   I think that auto-Start might be disabled with a disk disabled but manual Start should work. And in such a case since there is a drive missing it will be emulated using the combination of the other drives and parity.   Have you actually pressed the Start button - I could see no evidence of you having done so in the diagnostics.

Just now, itimpi said:

I am confused - the screenshot show that pressing the Start button will bring the array online!   I think that auto-Start might be disabled with a disk disabled but manual Start should work. And in such a case since there is a drive missing it will be emulated using the combination of the other drives and parity.   Have you actually pressed the Start button - I could see no evidence of you having done so in the diagnostics.

The button is not clickable.