User Share Disappeared

Hey, all.

I just updated from unRAID version 6.3 to 6.5. I also updated a couple of plugins. The OS update required a reboot, so I did it. Once I had restarted my array, I noticed that my user share (just named "Media") had disappeared. I haven't checked in a while, so I don't know if it disappeared after the update and reboot or before today, but it's definitely gone now. I can still access the location via my Windows File Explorer as a network location. It just shows that I have no shares in the unRAID web UI. I have a Docker for Deluge and the downloads folder points to a location in the "Media" folder. I downloaded something before I noticed the share was missing and it finished downloading and appeared in the folder like normal. Since my share has disappeared, though, I don't know if files will be distributed correctly among the disks in my array.

I have already stopped and started the array as well as trying to reboot the server twice now.

Any ideas what caused the share to disappear? How can I get it back? What would happen if I just add a share that has the same name as the old one?

I've attached my zipped diagnostics file. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

tower-diagnostics-20180828-1827.zip

On 8/29/2018 at 12:44 AM, Tiller said:

...huh. That worked. Why did that work? I don't remember having any issues in earlier versions of unRAID and I've been running uBlock Origin for forever.

Anyway, thanks so much for the quick reply.

A newer layout may have introduced some changes in the block structure or tag labels that trigs the ad blocker. Ad blockers hae manual white- and blacklist options just because they can never be 100% correct - they will sometimes misunderstand content.

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, stormense said:

My biggest Share is gone to. I don,t now if a parity check can fix it?

You should open a new thread with your diagnostics, as your problem is most likely different than the one discussed here otherwise you would have tried disabling your ad blocker

Edited by Squid