Windows 7 VM no internet

Hello,

I created a new VM of windows 7 today, however, I don't have any internet. In device manager it says that I don't have the drivers, I navigate to the ones on netKVM but windows doesn't recognise them. I have the same issue when I go to install the drivers in the installation phase of windows 7.

Can anyone help please as this is my first VM?

5 minutes ago, Alfie798 said:

I am unable to install them either during installation or if I do it in windows itself. I am presented with: "No device drivers were found." Is there a step which I missed out, I allocated the iso in the VM settings page- 0.1.141

No idea why you get that message - they installed fine for me.    Things to check are:

• what device type you have defined in the network settings of the VM (it should be the default of VirtIO).
  • are you selecting the right version (32 or 64 bit) version of the network drivers on the CD to match the Windows version you are installing.
35 minutes ago, itimpi said:

No idea why you get that message - they installed fine for me.    Things to check are:

• what device type you have defined in the network settings of the VM (it should be the default of VirtIO).
  • are you selecting the right version (32 or 64 bit) version of the network drivers on the CD to match the Windows version you are installing.

Yeah, it was the wrong version which I was using, silly me. Thank you for your help :)