Unclean shutdown detected

• 6 months later...

Could someone help me to resolve the same issue:

I upgraded and saw "Reboot" link. After reboot I see this message:

Parity Check Tuning: 28-11-2023 20:53

[Server] Unclean shutdown detected

See **Troubleshooting** section of the Unraid OS Manual in the online documetaion to get guidance on resolving this

And now began Parity checking for few days...

And this is not first time, almost each reboot or shutdown - parity check, I don`t want to have it each time, because in winter server could be turned on-off each days, because of issue with our electricity infrastructure.

Which log and from where I have to check? 

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2024 at 1:36 AM, trurl said:

This is what I found in the USB logs folder. Sorry for the late response. I was doing 24 hours memtest. So far there are no errors. The server is running normally, but the remote access shows as offline. I can still use the server itself if directly logged into it.

syslog.zip

9 minutes ago, trurl said:

I don't understand. Are you saying you didn't tell it to shut down? That is not what this thread is about.

Let me clarify. Whenever I boot up the server remotely, it shows the Unclean Shutdown Detected alert; as soon as I start the array, I lose connection. If I’m directly logged into the server (not remotely), it usually works. Sorry for the confusion.

IMG_3471.jpeg