Bluetooth audio streaming from unraid

jowi

I've been experimenting with the MyMedia For Alexa docker to stream audio from UNRAID to a bluetooth receiver connected to my stereo, controlled using Alexa voice commands. Works pretty good, but... i would like the same functionality (streaming audio from UNRAID to a bluetooth receiver or speaker) but controlled using an iPad app. Voice commands are a cool gadget but with audio it is not really my thing. It would be ok if Alexa would use the internal speaker for her responses while playing music over bluetooth, but that is not the case... it's either internal speaker OR bluetooth.

Who knows of a good app that can stream music stored on UNRAID (in folders) to a bluetooth device?

Can Plex do this maybe? I would like an app like Squeezeserver, that shows album art, can create playlists etc.

I found an app that routes all audio from the iPad to a bluetooth device; that way i can keep using the squeezeserver app, i just set my iPad as my audio device in stead of the squeezebox. But... this is the same issue as with Alexa; i only want the music to stream over bluetooth, not everything...

Edited by jowi