Unable to write to Cache Pool (SOLVED)

This issue started a few days ago and keeps getting worse. 

My Dockers crashed the other day, I found a bunch of BRTFS errors in the event log after searching the forums I found it was due to the Cache pool (2 SSDs) being full. Even though it shows that it has plenty of space free. I deleted and recreated the Docker image and rebooted the server. Ever since then I've been having issues with Docker especially Plex. When running fix common problems it keeps telling me that unRAID can't write to the cache pool because it's full but it shows there is space there. This morning I got up and the server was locked up and I had to hard power it off. After coming back up Docker service won't start and I'm getting lots of BRTFS errors and it's telling me the "Cache Disk free space is less than the cache floor setting" but I have it set to 5gb and it shows currently as having almost 65gb free. SMART tests show no errors on the cache disks. I have attached diagnostics from the last few days. Any help with this issue is greatly appreciated.

tower-diagnostics-20180905-0805.zip

tower-diagnostics-20180903-1721.zip

tower-diagnostics-20180901-1545.zip

Edited by nickro8303