Change Docker stop timeout

• 10 months later...

@limetech

I would need to do the same, the database of the Storj Docker keeps get corrupting becuase the timeout is too short.

I could shut it down manually but it would be great to be able to customize the timeout for this docker in particular, or for all of them, whatever is easier.

Is there a way to do this without you requiring you to modify unraid? Stopping the container from the interface with a bigger timeout

Thanks

40 minutes ago, testdasi said:

CA Userscript plugin + write a bash script with docker stop, sleep and docker start.

You can control the sleep time to any arbitrary length.

But that is basically the same than stopping the container from command line. I only want to do this with 1 container. Not all.

20 hours ago, testdasi said:

Docker stop can be used to stop a specific docker

docker stop docker_name

I know I can do this

docker stop -t 300 DOCKERNAME

but what I want is to implement this somewhere so is the default behaviour when I click on the docker and then click stop is this.

• 9 months later...
On 7/31/2019 at 9:32 AM, L0rdRaiden said:

I know I can do this

docker stop -t 300 DOCKERNAME

but what I want is to implement this somewhere so is the default behaviour when I click on the docker and then click stop is this.

I am at the same point. Would be really coll and usefull. An extra parameter in each or general in docker would be really helpfull for a lot of sensitive dockers

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Squid said:

You should post this as a feature request.  As I recall, a few years ago I did submit a PR to the webGUI to do this, but it was declined because the issue didn't affect the user's system ?!??!

Please can you link me to that pull request?  If possible, it would probably make more sense to request they review it again (considering you've already done the work).

• 4 weeks later...