Unraid keeps... failing, docker service disappearing, and my key says it's invalid.

Meller

This is happening daily.

Basically, my unraid is set to the dark theme, with a handful of dockers installed (Plex, sonarr, radarr, ombi, jackett).  Once a day, I go to my unraid dashboard and the theme is completely white.  I have a banner saying system notifications have been disabled (i'm unable to reenable at this point unless i restart my whole server).  My docker tab completely disappears.  I'm unable to stop the array.

If I go to tools > Registration, some times it'll say invalid registration, other times it'll have all of my info there.  If i go to Update OS, it says my current version is unknown.

I recently backed up my entire unraid drive.  Formatted the drive and reinstalled unraid, then copied over my share's .cfg files and my super.dat file.  Since this, this issue has started happening.

The only way to fix it is to do a completely system restart.  But I can't even complete a full parity check before this happens at least once within a 24 hour period.

tower-diagnostics-20180910-1534.zip

C:\Windows\system32>chkdsk 😧
The type of the file system is FAT32.
Volume UNRAID created 7/20/2017 8:38 AM
Volume Serial Number is 272B-4CE1
Windows is verifying files and folders...
File and folder verification is complete.

Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems.
No further action is required.

4,018,659,328 bytes total disk space.
      196,608 bytes in 3 hidden files.
      122,880 bytes in 30 folders.
  180,465,664 bytes in 136 files.
3,837,870,080 bytes available on disk.

4,096 bytes in each allocation unit.
      981,118 total allocation units on disk.
      936,980 allocation units available on disk.

So came back with no errors when I ran chkdsk on my pc.

I did try that also. I just wanted to post the chkdsk to keep things updated on the thread as I did them.  I find it easier to keep good documentation if I report as it as I do it with result.

The USB port, I've swapped it from one of the front I/O ports on my chassis to one of the back USB ports directly from the motherboard.  Sorry if my responses seemed spammy.