Unable to Access WebGUI Segmentation Fault

Hi Team

I am currently running Unraid 6.5.3 and unable to access WebGUI.

After performing a shutdown I connected a monitor to the server and can see this:

/usr/local/sbin/emhttp: line 54: 9394 Segmentation Fault /usr/local/sbin/emhttpd

After this I performed another shutdown and could access my server in Safe Mode with no plugins.

I have set unread to not Auto-Start the array but still get no response from WebGUI when not in SafeMode

Any help would be much appreciated please let me know if I can attach any logs to help with this issue.

Thanks in advance.

If you can access the server in Safe Mode but not in normal mode then that almost certainly means that one of the plugins you have installed is causing the problem.

Providing diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) may help with getting more focussed advice.

Edited by itimpi
6 hours ago, Mistershiverz said:

Hi Itimpi

Ok thanks for that. How would i go about working out/deleting plugins to sort this issue?

I have attached the Diagnostic Zip below.

Thanks again for your help.

ironmike-diagnostics-20180914-1838.zip

Normal solution is to remove them all and then add them back one at a time until you find the culprit.

You may get a more focussed answer once a few people have had a chance to examine thediagnostics 

6 hours ago, itimpi said:

Normal solution is to remove them all and then add them back one at a time until you find the culprit.

You may get a more focussed answer once a few people have had a chance to examine thediagnostics 

Just to confirm can plugins be stopping me from accessing the WebGUI even when i have the array set to not AutoStart?

3 hours ago, Mistershiverz said:

Just to confirm can plugins be stopping me from accessing the WebGUI even when i have the array set to not AutoStart?

Yes.   If you are not using Safe Mode then plugins are still loaded and may replace standard unRAID components.

if you have them likely candidates are the Nerd Pack and Dev Pack plug-ins as they can add a lot of new binaries and/or libraries that might not be compatible with the version of unraid you are running.

2 hours ago, itimpi said:

Yes.   If you are not using Safe Mode then plugins are still loaded and may replace standard unRAID components.

if you have them likely candidates are the Nerd Pack and Dev Pack plug-ins as they can add a lot of new binaries and/or libraries that might not be compatible with the version of unraid you are running.

Thank you very much for your help i removed all plugins and can now access WebGUI so we are all go thanks again and appreciate your help.

4 hours ago, Mistershiverz said:

Thank you very much for your help i removed all plugins and can now access WebGUI so we are all go thanks again and appreciate your help.

Glad to hear that you are back in operation.   If you identify which plugin caused your problem then please post your finding in case others also have the same issue.