really liking user shares

_0m0t3ur

really, i'm quite new to unraid.  i grabbed my trial key in june '18, and i purchased my license shortly after.  initially, i didn't care for user shares.  likely this is because i had been so accustomed to my user experience so focused at the disk level.  because of this, i managed my disks in each user share when i created them.   after about three months my general feeling about user shares has changed; i love user shares.

user shares made my life so much easier yesterday.  i noticed a disk getting low on available space.  i saw this coming.  so i already had another empty disk formatted and ready.  so, all i had to do was open the user share settings, and under the "included disks" setting add the empty disk and click apply.  done.  i didn't have to concern myself with pointing any programs to the new disk because the user share takes care of that for me.  did i already say that i love user shares?

Edited by _0m0t3ur