undo new config command

lovswr

So I did something really stupid.  I wanted to reconfigure my array because I have a 3TB drive with just over 75% usage & a 4 TB drive at zero percent.  So I stopped the array & removed the 4TB drive.  Went to new config  set that command.  However I did not write down/take a screen shot of what drive was what (particularly my single 4TB parity).  Is there a way to undo 'new config' or at least see which drives were assigned to which slot?

Thank my lucky stars (I think).  I found that diagnostic file on my desktop.  I searched around  several files & it seems that df.txt has useful info.  It has all drives listed but not the serial correlated to the assignment that the drive controller gave.  It does have used & free space, but how do I figure out which drive goes where?

2 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

See system\vars.txt, it has all the assignments.

Yep, I just found it about 1 minute before your response.  Parity is rebuilding now without that empty 4TB drive.  After rebuild I will just swap out the mostly full 3TB for the empty 4tB.

Thank you for your excellent & speedy assistance.