New install. Unraid becomes not accessible/unresponsive after X amount of time.

sit_rp

Hello,

Just built a new Unraid server. Trying to sync parity for the third time now. The last two times it got to about 80 or so percent and machine would become completely unresponsive. Can't access WebGUI, can't ping, keyboard and mouse no longer receive power. The second time around i was able to catch a message on the monitor:

Hangcheck: hangcheck value past margin

I am on the fresh 6.5.3 install.

Can you guys recommend how to troubleshoot this? Never had an issue with Unraid before...

Edited by sit_rp
15 hours ago, sit_rp said:

Roger that. Trying next.

Alright. Had some weird results. Running Memtest86 for the 3rd time now. First time PC just rebooted about 3 hours in. Second time PC rebooted literally 1 minute into Memtest. Running now for 14 hours without issues.

I am created a RMA for the motherboard. I cheaped out and got an open box mobo from Newegg originally. Read similar things in the reviews for this mobo, Asus Prime X370-PRO. Ordered a brand new one last night Asrock X370 Taichi. Hoping this will resolve my issue.

I will post an update once everything has been resolved (if it's resolved).

On 9/20/2018 at 9:21 AM, sit_rp said:

Alright. Had some weird results. Running Memtest86 for the 3rd time now. First time PC just rebooted about 3 hours in. Second time PC rebooted literally 1 minute into Memtest. Running now for 14 hours without issues.

I am created a RMA for the motherboard. I cheaped out and got an open box mobo from Newegg originally. Read similar things in the reviews for this mobo, Asus Prime X370-PRO. Ordered a brand new one last night Asrock X370 Taichi. Hoping this will resolve my issue.

I will post an update once everything has been resolved (if it's resolved).

Alright. This one is solved.

Got my new x370 Taichi board and everything appears to be stable for the last 48 hours.

Thank you!