ksignorini

Themes--more?

11 posts in this topic Last Reply

How come we don't have more themes? Are they hard to create? Are there instructions somewhere?

I think a snazzy black-and-orange theme (to match the new UNRAID styling on the website and forums) would be great. From a pic on the website, could I surmise that a black-and-orange one might be coming?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, ksignorini said:

I think a snazzy black-and-orange theme

Have you updated to 6.6 (latest stable) yet?

16 minutes ago, ksignorini said:

How come we don't have more themes? Are they hard to create? Are there instructions somewhere?

I think a snazzy black-and-orange theme (to match the new UNRAID styling on the website and forums) would be great. From a pic on the website, could I surmise that a black-and-orange one might be coming?

Thanks!

There is already a Black theme and a White one.   Are you looking for something different, and if so what are you looking to change?

1 hour ago, bonienl said:

By default Unraid comes with 4 theme choices.

Users are free to develop their own themes.

Where does one find instructions on how to theme UNRAID?

I was going to try it mainly because of the smaller buttons which is my only "issue" with new GUI, but got this (clear browser cache didn't help):

218038352_Screenshot2018-09-2412_28_35.thumb.png.fa8ac2f6ba5d2e5788f16753bfa723fa.png

On 9/24/2018 at 12:33 PM, johnnie.black said:

I was going to try it mainly because of the smaller buttons which is my only "issue" with new GUI, but got this (clear browser cache didn't help):

218038352_Screenshot2018-09-2412_28_35.thumb.png.fa8ac2f6ba5d2e5788f16753bfa723fa.png

same for me :(