Asrock EP2C602 wont power on

Doing an upgrade which started last night until I realized the CPU coolers I had bought were too big for my rack mount case. I tried using the ones from my socket 1366 board and one seemed to work but the other did not. However this system powered up, I got into the BIOS and could see that the one CPU whose heatsink was not screwed down very tight was rising in temperature quickly, so I powered it off. I ordered new cooler from Amazon last night and have put them on. Now I did remove the CPU's to remove the old paste, put them back in the same sockets they were in, put the new coolers on. The board is getting power, lights on the board are lighting up, but it won't post. One of the 8 pin auxiliary power cables from the PSU has a wire loose (you know the yellow and black wires) that keeps popping out but I push it in best I can to make it stay. Also I may have messed the system panel header cables up but I don't think that matters too much. 

Any help would be appreciated.