"DMAR: [DMA Read] Request device" errors & long boot times

Saldash

Hi all,

I've just upgraded to 6.6.0 and while the server is back online, I noticed it took an exceptionally longer than normal time to boot which prompted a dive into the syslog.
The syslog is full of these repeating errors on boot;

Sep 24 17:42:40 Tabris kernel: DMAR: [DMA Read] Request device [04:00.0] fault addr ca644000 [fault reason 06] PTE Read access is not set
Sep 24 17:42:40 Tabris kernel: DMAR: DRHD: handling fault status reg 2
Sep 24 17:42:40 Tabris kernel: DMAR: [DMA Read] Request device [04:00.0] fault addr ca644000 [fault reason 06] PTE Read access is not set
Sep 24 17:42:40 Tabris kernel: DMAR: DRHD: handling fault status reg 3

Looking at the device it's requesting, 04:00.0 - it looks like the onboard USB controller

IOMMU group 15:	[1106:3483] 04:00.0 USB controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VL805 USB 3.0 Host Controller (rev 01)

Besides the the unraid flash disk, there are no other USB devices plugged into the system and there don't need to be.

Anyway I can either resolve the problem or just disable this device so that my server boots in a reasonable time and doesn't clog up the syslog?