Confirming server key

FreeMan

I have a freshly installed copy of 6.5.3 on a newly built server that will be my offsite backup. I installed SlrG's ProFTPd plugin on the backup server and I'm trying to connect to it via LinuxServer.IOs Duplicati docker running on my primary server. When I filled in all the required fields in Duplicati for creating the SFTP connection to the backup server, it popped up a notice asking me to confirm the ssh-RSA 2048 key.

Where do I go in my backup server/ProFTPd setup to find and confirm the key? I can't imagine that this is not the correct key as I only created the duckdns entry for it yesterday and installed ProFTPd on it an hour ago, but I figure it can't hurt to be 100% sure. Plus, once I know where to go to find the key, I'll know for future reference, too.

*My primary server has been upgraded to 6.6.0, I'm holding off on updating the backup server while I work on a minor issue with the ControlR app/plugin. It will be updated asap.

ProFTPd has absolutely nothing to do with SFTP

SFTP is an FTP-like transfer protocol but its completely run/handled by SSH daemon process in unRAID. It connects using SSH (port 22).

Out of the box SFTP/SSH does not have user support other than root, and the same password for the console/WebUI will used by SFTP.