[Support] Linuxserver.io - Bazarr

On 12/25/2018 at 10:10 AM, ice pube said:

I tried this and I am still having issues. I tried the posted configs above and still cannot get bazarr to recognize my mappings. What are you using?

What errors are you getting?

BTW the default template's Network Type isn't set and Bazarr won't start up. You need to manually set the "Network Type". Mine's at "Host" because I was trying out different things to troubleshoot, since it's working I haven't changed it.

This is my docker config, I'm using the development branch.

990293963_Screenshot2018-12-2614_25_04.thumb.png.5b46d30dd7d1a0112f675a94840bff7f.png

15 hours ago, vurt said:

What errors are you getting?

BTW the default template's Network Type isn't set and Bazarr won't start up. You need to manually set the "Network Type". Mine's at "Host" because I was trying out different things to troubleshoot, since it's working I haven't changed it.

This is my docker config, I'm using the development branch.

990293963_Screenshot2018-12-2614_25_04.thumb.png.5b46d30dd7d1a0112f675a94840bff7f.png

I am getting a path error in bazarr.  Movies path works fine, TV does not. Not sure why, this is my setup. 

I have no path mappings set up in bazarr. 

2018-12-27 07_36_41-Series - Bazarr.png

2018-12-27 07_36_18-Alexandria_UpdateContainer.png

2018-12-27 07_36_51-Movies - Bazarr.png

2018-12-27 07_38_21-System - Bazarr.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2018 at 2:57 PM, planetix said:

Your paths are wrong. The easiest way to fix this is A) Find the correct paths and B) Delete the Bazaar container & it's appdata folder and start again (I discovered that in some cases, changing to the correct path doesn't always work if it's already logged the wrong one and it was easy to just start over).

Step 1) In the Bazarr container note Host Path 2 and 3. You'll link 2 to wherever your movies are, like /mnt/media/movies and 3 to tv, like /mnt/media/tv. Note these are *not the paths you use in the applications!* Like all containers, this just maps to an internal container path. *That's* what you use.

For the Unraid Bazarr container Movies are mapped to /movies and TV mapped to /tv. Note the case! It is case-sensitive. Inside the container itself that is where Bazarr sees the content. You can easily test this by opening up a console shell for the container and cd'ing to /movies and /tv - if you mapped this correctly you'll see a list of your respective files in each.

Step 2) You need to use the same *container* path for Sonarr/Radarr - the ones those containers are using. For example, Binhex-Sonarr/Radarr maps your directories to /media for those containers. So /mnt/media/movies (if that is your actual Unraid path) is mapped to /media inside the Radarr container, and so on.

Step 3) Use the respective container path mappings in Bazarr. In the above example, you'd use /media for both the Sonarr and Radarr path (left side) and /movies for Radarr /tv for Sonarr for the Bazarr mapping (right side).

Obviously you need to use the actual paths you are using. Quickest sanity check is just to open a console shell for all 3 containers and cd/ls each container path. That will insure you are using the right ones.

This probably seems obvious but I know sometimes container paths, especially when using containers from different sources, can get confusing, and the Bazarr instructions are somewhat unclear at the moment.

Last tip: After you get it working and Bazarr correctly scans all your shows/movies (it can take a bit) you can mass-edit the list and choose the languages, or language, you want to apply to them. Then do a sync (or wait for it to kick off on it's own, it's scheduled) and it'll be able to show you what you have and what's missing.

I have this working and downloading subs for my movies and tv shows. It is quite handy, actually. Plex users can use the SubZero plugin but Emby users like myself have been stuck with the built-in Opensubtitles support which is pretty lacking. Bazarr lets you use more providers by leveraging Subliminal, which is what SubZero leverages as well and is one of the better, if not best, subtitle matching apps around.

Hey I am wondering,  

So I have followed through and set up all the  mappings as you said through the initial settings configuation stage. I can actually then get into the Bazarr main page.  But at the top it says that Bazarr needs to be restarted to apply the changes made to general settings click here to restart.  But when I do that I get it stalled on a page with it just saying Bazarr is restarting Please wait.. Even after waiting for 15-20 minutes nothings changes.  If I close that window and try to reload the webui I get the error saying that the site can not be reached.  

Any ideas, I would really like to set this up, but at a loss at what to try next. 

This is my Log file  after waiting like 15 min on that Bazarr is resetting page. 

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/

Brought to you by linuxserver.io
We gratefully accept donations at:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
GID/UID

User uid: 99
User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
Bazarr starting...
2019-01-17 15:58:15,867 - root (14dcd2c84b88) : INFO (main:1762) - BAZARR is started and waiting for request on http://0.0.0.0:6767/
2019-01-17 16:00:22,587 - root (14dcd2c84b88) : INFO (main:382) - Config file created successfully
2019-01-17 16:02:37,437 - root (14dcd2c84b88) : INFO (main:222) - Bazarr is being restarted...
Bazarr starting...
2019-01-17 16:02:38,454 - root (1459a60bcb88) : INFO (main:1762) - BAZARR is started and waiting for request on http://192.168.0.21:6767/
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/bazarr/bazarr/main.py", line 1764, in <module>
server.serve_forever()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/baseserver.py", line 360, in serve_forever
self.start()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/baseserver.py", line 304, in start
self.init_socket()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/pywsgi.py", line 1450, in init_socket
StreamServer.init_socket(self)

Hopefully this won't confuse somebody more, but, I asked about the setup on the Bazarr Discord and got some info from @morpheus65535 on how to get things mapped/pathed correctly.

In the initial setup of the Bazarr container, you chose the path for where Radarr/Sonarr are currently mapped to, in my case:

chrome_2019-01-19_07-47-48.png.a7e8071d677497e2af854b3e8c4bd842.png

This will set the internal mapping of the subtitle paths to /movies and /tv (NOTE THE cAsE. IT IS DIFFERENT THAN THE DOCKER TEMPLATE MAKES IT APPEAR TO BE DURING INITIAL SETUP.) 

chrome_2019-01-19_07-49-45.png.2ef5fadfd63d5338013d1c102712cfbf.png

Actually maps like this. (Check the configuration page for those Host Paths)

chrome_2019-01-19_07-50-40.png.8588ac0f4a84bf4bc5977831695a906e.png

That's fair enough, just a mapping description discrepancy, but here is where the confusion is going to lie for most of us, when you integrate Radarr/Sonarr during the first run of Bazarr, it's going to "import" the mapping of your Radarr/Sonarr containers, in my case, to '/media'. THIS is the mapping you want to change in the Bazarr setup. Point your '/media'  to '/tv' and '/movies' (see below) and again, and MIND THE CASES.

chrome_2019-01-19_07-42-20.png.e81845d466f27471de49abcd5a9b807c.pngchrome_2019-01-19_07-42-25.png.ecedb6bf4e6bc982f5e025567e9da084.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
On 1/17/2019 at 8:18 PM, Aceriz said:

Hey I am wondering,  

So I have followed through and set up all the  mappings as you said through the initial settings configuation stage. I can actually then get into the Bazarr main page.  But at the top it says that Bazarr needs to be restarted to apply the changes made to general settings click here to restart.  But when I do that I get it stalled on a page with it just saying Bazarr is restarting Please wait.. Even after waiting for 15-20 minutes nothings changes.  If I close that window and try to reload the webui I get the error saying that the site can not be reached.  

Any ideas, I would really like to set this up, but at a loss at what to try next. 

This is my Log file  after waiting like 15 min on that Bazarr is resetting page. 

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

[fix-attrs.d] done.

_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/

GID/UID

[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] done.
Bazarr starting...
2019-01-17 15:58:15,867 - root (14dcd2c84b88) : INFO (main:1762) - BAZARR is started and waiting for request on http://0.0.0.0:6767/
2019-01-17 16:00:22,587 - root (14dcd2c84b88) : INFO (main:382) - Config file created successfully
2019-01-17 16:02:37,437 - root (14dcd2c84b88) : INFO (main:222) - Bazarr is being restarted...
Bazarr starting...
2019-01-17 16:02:38,454 - root (1459a60bcb88) : INFO (main:1762) - BAZARR is started and waiting for request on http://192.168.0.21:6767/
File "/app/bazarr/bazarr/main.py", line 1764, in <module>
server.serve_forever()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/baseserver.py", line 360, in serve_forever
self.start()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/baseserver.py", line 304, in start
self.init_socket()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/pywsgi.py", line 1450, in init_socket

Just Wanted to give a final FYI how I solved my problem.  So that it might help others. 

So yes do follow the recommendations from above for the Config of the mappings for the file locations. 

But in the setup on the first page where you are placing the listening port. You want to place the external Listening port view able on the Docker Page as 0.0.0.0 (**type this side on the listening port***) TCP --> 0.0.0.0  (internal mapping.

I hope this might help others with setup problems. 

Edited by Aceriz
miss typed
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm trying to get Bazarr all set up but I'm pretty sure I FUBAR'd something. In the Bazarr webui it says that all of my paths are invalid for every file I have. It also will not find any subtitles for any of the content I have. I have made sure to set the Sonarr/Radarr paths and input my opensubtitles account info. You can see what is set up in my below screenshots.

Annotation 2019-02-02 220038.jpg

Annotation 2019-02-02 220124.jpg

Annotation 2019-02-02 220143.jpg

6 hours ago, CHBMB said:

The path for Sonarr is wrong, it's probably also going to be /tv

It needs to be the path that the Sonarr container is using container side not host (Unraid) side.

So I should replace it with container path as seen here?

EDIT: I changed it and it worked, so it at least sees the files now, but for whatever reason I can't find any subtitles for anything. Is there a way I can fix that too?

Annotation 2019-02-03 115748.jpg

Annotation 2019-02-03 115920.jpg

Edited by Surgikill

Trying to get this docker setup and working with sonarr and radarr but having an issue. It scans my library for shows and movies great.  But the path in the program is wrong. For example for all movies it’s showing /media/[folder name]. It should be /media/movies/[folder name] and the same for tvshows, it’s showing /media/[folder name] and should be showing /media/TVshows/[folder name]. Any ideas where it gets this path and how to correct the path so that’s it’s correct? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I have a radarr, sonarr, bazarr setup going on and up to yesterday I could not figure out why most of my hard drives in the array would not spin down (or spinning up all the time).

I have:

Dynamix Cache plugin so filesystem structure / folder and file names are stored in RAM to avoid disk spin up

Plugin that logs which files were accessed (cannot remember its name)

Disabled "ignore subs with wrong fps" in Bazarr because I guessed that it will need to access the actual movie file in order to figure the fps.

Disabled "check for embedded subs" for the same reason as above.

No matter the settings in Bazarr when search for subtitles is running, media files are accessed and disks spin up. One cannot change the interval of the search and the default is 3 hours. Having both English and a secondary (rare) language as wanted, this means that every 3 hour interval subtitle search will search for subtitles for tons of media and spin up most of my disks.

I know Bazarr uses subliminal for the actual subtitle search and download.

I shut down Bazarr container last night, spun down all my disks, woke up this morning and all disks are still spun down.

Any feedback to have subtitle search that will not wake up my disks would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.

Edited by snolly
  • Like 1

Just installed today, set my paths etc properly (what I think is proper anyways). Fired up the container and the webgui will not connect. Checking logs, it says it's running:

[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] done.
Bazarr starting...
2019-04-08 15:56:04,583 - root (14d3e2fa4b68) : INFO (main:1937) - BAZARR is started and waiting for request on http://192.168.1.200:6767/
File "/app/bazarr/bazarr/main.py", line 1938, in <module>
server.serve_forever()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/baseserver.py", line 362, in serve_forever
self.start()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/baseserver.py", line 306, in start
self.init_socket()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/pywsgi.py", line 1486, in init_socket
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/server.py", line 146, in init_socket
self.socket = self.get_listener(self.address, self.backlog, self.family)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/server.py", line 157, in get_listener
return _tcp_listener(address, backlog=backlog, reuse_addr=cls.reuse_addr, family=family)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/server.py", line 256, in _tcp_listener

Not sure what I'm missing. Removed docker and retried again and same thing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I fixed my problem posted above, but now I seem to be having the same problem/confusion that lots of others are in regards to paths for Bazarr and Sonarr/Radarr. No matter what I put in those path, it shows up as /media/ and "This path does not seem to be valid" 

It sees all my TV shows and Movies and lists them just fine. But still shows that error.

If I try to manually force download the subtitles I get the attached error message in my log

Any help would be appreciated. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by jpotrz
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've been poking around with bazarr for a while now and trying to get it to work. The web interface doesn't load (Unable to connect) at all, here are the logs I get:

[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
[custom-init] no custom scripts found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] done.
Bazarr starting...
2019-05-18 08:31:31,233 - root (1502baa8bb68) : INFO (main:2050) - BAZARR is started and waiting for request on http://192.168.0.131:6767/
File "/app/bazarr/bazarr/main.py", line 2051, in <module>
server.serve_forever()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/baseserver.py", line 362, in serve_forever
self.start()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/baseserver.py", line 306, in start
self.init_socket()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/pywsgi.py", line 1486, in init_socket
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/server.py", line 146, in init_socket
self.socket = self.get_listener(self.address, self.backlog, self.family)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/server.py", line 157, in get_listener
return _tcp_listener(address, backlog=backlog, reuse_addr=cls.reuse_addr, family=family)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gevent/server.py", line 256, in _tcp_listene

I have it all pointed to the correct files in the docker edit / setup screen, or at least I have it pointed at the movie and tv folders respectively.

Any ideas what is going on to stop the web interface from loading at all?

Edited by IamBrock
On 5/18/2019 at 11:16 AM, trurl said:

Post your docker run command as explained here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

Hey thanks! Here it is

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='bazarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '6767:6767/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/video/movies':'/movies':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/video/tv':'/tv':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/bazarr':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/bazarr'

c3d4b4d275f673a631a3d3fd7651f96436d2f8c210e6db5570ff786815ed47bf

The command finished successfully!

EDIT: Don't know what was going on really. I removed the program again, wiped it from appdata and reinstalled it. everything works now.

Edited by IamBrock
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok,  I have installed, removed, deleted appdata and reinstalled and still can't get past the "starting" phase.  It never loads.

[fix-attrs.d] done.

_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/

GID/UID

[cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] done.
Bazarr starting...

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with the paths. as you can see from the images here 

https://imgur.com/a/zDWuKnZ

One of my paths has a space in the folder name and it fails when searching for the file (the space disappears)

I've tried several combinations, like

/movies/MOVIES\ ITA/

/movies/'MOVIES\ ITA'/

/movies/MOVIES ITA

/movies/'MOVIES ITA'

but nothing. The other path mappings works fine..
Can anybody please suggest me something?

14 minutes ago, Cinghialino said:

/movies/MOVIES\ ITA/

/movies/'MOVIES\ ITA'/

/movies/MOVIES ITA

/movies/'MOVIES ITA'

Don't use the container, but the first should work.  2 & 4 are definately wrong

If you're going to quote, it would be '/movies/MOVIES ITA/'

Edited by Squid