Make unRAID Gorgeous Again

Joseph

Dear unRAID,

No disrespect to all the hard work that has gone into the new v6.6 interface and under the hood refinements. However, the Black theme is too harsh on the eyes. For example, the white font is too bright white and the gradient tabs and other gradients that make it easy on the eyes are gone. Also, the buttons aren't as pretty and they are just too visually "loud" It would also be nice for banners to get stretched or pinched as a browser windows is resized.

Please please PLEASE add a classic theme to the display options so the users have the option to have a v6.5.3 Black theme. 

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!!

Edited by Joseph
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@bonienl Wondering ... could the “old” theme from 6.5.3 be picked up and dropped into 6.6.1?  Did any UI elements change to the point where the previous version’s CSS simply wouldn’t work? Sorry but my understanding of plugin/theme dev for unRAID isn’t sufficient to know the answer, yet. :)

I’d love to try it myself but I had to roll back to 6.5.3 because of the NFS issues (which hurt my unRAID environment *badly*).

Personally I freakin’ love the new 6.6.1 theme (and posted somewhere to say that) but can absolutely appreciate the suggestion made by @Joseph.

Edited by digitalformula
1 hour ago, digitalformula said:

Wondering ... could the “old” theme from 6.5.3 be picked up and dropped into 6.6.1?  Did any UI elements change to the point where the previous version’s CSS simply wouldn’t work? Sorry but my understanding of plugin/theme dev for unRAID isn’t sufficient to know the answer, yet. :)

@digitalformula, I have 6.6 running on a backup server... so I could test it on that one I guess.... where do I find/fish out the themes on 6.5.3?