VM VNC Lockup

Unraid OS Pro - 6.6.0

I have an ubuntu-16.04.1-desktop-amd64 install currently running with 10 CPUs assigned 4,16,8,20,10,22,9,21,11,23. It also has been assigned ~20GB ram.

Vnc appears to be "locked up" I have tried accessing it through NoVNC, VNC Viewer for Chrome, VNC Viewer for Windows and TightVNC.

NoVNC, VNC for Chrome, and TightVNC all prompt for the password and then show the screen, however, it appears to be a static image and does not respond to input.

VNC Viewer for Windows also prompts to enter the password and after entering it errors with the message "Attempting to reconnect to VNC Server...    RFB protocol error: invalid message type 20"

The only other odd thing I have found is that one of the CPUs assigned is pegged at 100% (CPU 10). The other CPUs assigned appear to look normal i.e. going up and down.

Does anyone have any idea to troubleshoot this? I am currently running some tasks on it that take a while to complete so I would rather not restart the server if possible, as I would need to restart these.