[Plugin] Network Stats

dorgan

On 8/29/2022 at 5:44 PM, dorgan said:

@Squid would it be possible to get the deprecated tag removed from this plugin?

I've been sick for the last week, so missed this.

I'm not seeing the graphs populating on 6.11.0-rc4 when installing this, but IIRC my system was always having issues with this plugin for some reason.  I'll leave it in CA and continue to monitor the situation with it.

1 hour ago, Squid said:

I've been sick for the last week, so missed this.

I'm not seeing the graphs populating on 6.11.0-rc4 when installing this, but IIRC my system was always having issues with this plugin for some reason.  I'll leave it in CA and continue to monitor the situation with it.

Currently it no longer generates the graphs, and just outputs texts. This was a quick work around to remove the dependency issues, I'll be adding graphs back in a future release, using a different approach.

Edited by dorgan
  • Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
36 minutes ago, Rattenb0y said:

Still no graphics. Did I miss something?

On 9/4/2022 at 9:27 AM, dorgan said:

Currently it no longer generates the graphs, and just outputs texts. This was a quick work around to remove the dependency issues, I'll be adding graphs back in a future release, using a different approach.

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, DevanteWeary said:

Two things.

1) Such an awesome plugin, please don't just give up on it!

2) How do you figure out what veth belongs to what container? I tried to match it by ID or partial ID of container but that isn't it.

Definitely not giving up on it, just haven't had time to invest in this plugin like I have the Plex streams plugin.  But I still do plan on trying to get graphs back.  As far as match scroll back through this thread and I believe someone had some commands to figure it out.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dorgan said:

Definitely not giving up on it, just haven't had time to invest in this plugin like I have the Plex streams plugin.  But I still do plan on trying to get graphs back.  As far as match scroll back through this thread and I believe someone had some commands to figure it out.

Found this in case anyone wants to ID their veth interfaces!

https://github.com/cslev/find_veth_docker/tree/master

I just added it as a script using User Scripts plugin, then ran it and it gave me a list.