Precleared Intel SSD Drive not being recognized

bobokun

So I wanted to preclear an SSD that I was planning on installing Windows onto, however after preclearing the drive Windows and Unraid doesn't seem to detect the drive anymore and doesn't show up in the GUI. On Windows disk management it shows the drive as 0B size and 0B free and on Unraid I'm getting a lot of ata6: COMRESET failed (errno=-16) errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

unnas-diagnostics-20180930-1446.zip

image.png.e3f53cdf7f12215e672a1daf5a7eb379.png

Edited by bobokun
12 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

While you should avoid preclearing SSDs doing it once it shouldn't kill it, unless it was already failing, try doing a secure erase with the Intel SSD Toolbox, if that fails you'll need a new SSD.

I tried installing the SSD Toolbox and this is what I see... Does any of the logs indicate any failure during preclear? Onc the preclear was complete I checked the smart status and it showed 0 reallocated sectors and nothing unusual from the device failing... 

I also tried to boot into intel's firmware update iso but it said it couldn't detect any Intel SSDs..

image.png.2c03e2eab05b92e90045ee49fd085449.png