SSH/SFTP issues since upgrading to unRAID 6.6

Hello -

Upgraded to unRAID 6.6 last week and, since then, I can't backup to my NAS anymore.  The connection to the NAS is via SSH and I'm using Duplicati.

I'm also unable to download files via SFTP using FileZilla - this worked perfectly and without issue before I upgraded to 6.6.  Now any attempt to reauthenticate fails (FileZille does this before very file transfer).

Wondering - was there change under the covers to the way SSH works that might've caused this?

Thanks

Edited by digitalformula
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, truetype said:

I have the same problem. It's here too, don't know why none is taking care of it. Seems like a Lime-tech problem

It is definitely related.  I have rolled back to 6.5.3 and the issue is gone.

6.6.1 seems pretty buggy (and I don't use that description lightly).  I posted the other day about this, too - not a single response.  Some of the issues, I think, are worth taking note of.

3 hours ago, digitalformula said:

It is definitely related.  I have rolled back to 6.5.3 and the issue is gone.

6.6.1 seems pretty buggy (and I don't use that description lightly).  I posted the other day about this, too - not a single response.  Some of the issues, I think, are worth taking note of.

Yeah, I saw your thread when I was searching around. And I saw Limetech changed the priority to minor. I don't get it, this should be high priority...

56 minutes ago, digitalformula said:

Where can I see the priority?

Shares disappearing and SSH functions stopping are certainly not minor.

Don't know which thread he is talking about. Only official bug report threads have a priority, and it doesn't look like you have posted to a bug report thread. The Unraid developers don't read every post on the forum.

9 minutes ago, trurl said:

Don't know which thread he is talking about. Only official bug report threads have a priority, and it doesn't look like you have posted to a bug report thread. The Unraid developers don't read every post on the forum.

Correct - I haven't posted any bug reports.  The main issue, NFS shares disappearing, has been logged enough times without me adding fuel to that simmering fire.

22 hours ago, digitalformula said:

Where can I see the priority?

Shares disappearing and SSH functions stopping are certainly not minor.

21 hours ago, trurl said:

Sorry, here's a link https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/660-sftp-transfer-issues-r178/?do=findComment&comment=1430

They are onto it though. The 2nd reply with the video is exactly my problem too, I guess yours aswell digitalformula? Perhaps it should be a good to create a bug report specificly for this anyhow.

Edited by truetype
1 hour ago, truetype said:

Sorry, here's a link https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/660-sftp-transfer-issues-r178/?do=findComment&comment=1430

They are onto it though. The 2nd reply with the video is exactly my problem too, I guess yours aswell digitalformula? Perhaps it should be a good to create a bug report specificly for this anyhow.

Thanks.  Just added a couple of replies there.  Some conflicting responses there already that I think should be cleared up.

Edited by digitalformula