Cache Unmountable: No file system

Hello,

I came home today started using my virtual machine as normal when everything freezes and I cannot even reach the task manager. I had to go into the unraid webpage to force stop the vm but when I tried to start the vm again it said the drive was not found.

Stopped and started the array several times but no dice. I also restarted the server a few times but same problem.

I tried searching the forum but I didn't find anything similar to my problem.

Please let me know if you need more information. Hopefully I don't need to replace the drives...

Thanks.

limetower-diagnostics-20181006-2110.zip

Thanks johnnie.black for replying.

Can you tell me where you are seeing the errors? I looked in the SMART logs but I didn't see any error for cache1. Cache drive 1 and 2 are much newer than 3 and 4 so I was expecting they would burn out first.

EDIT: thanks I had to use the restore method since the first method unfortunately failed.

Edited by vuribe1221

Thanks for the explanation.

I had the cache drive go out on a completely separate unraid server in the same rack the day after this one. Could it be caused by hard shutdowns/powerloss? I have a UPS on both of these server and haven't had any black/brown outs that last more than 10 seconds. Usually the power turns off and on and when it happens and I'm home the UPS is able to keep everything powered on without issue.

Again thanks, now I will need to try and recover my windows vm's or more than likely give up and start fresh.