HELP: New Parity incorrect size SOLVED

Tried to add two new, WD Red 6TB drives to my server, using one to replace the parity and then the second as a data drive.  Steps I followed:

• Spin down array
  • Shutdown
  • Disconnect current parity cables
  • Install (2) 6TB drives
  • Reboot
  • Spin down array
  • Assign one of 6TB drives as parity
  • Restart array

Once it came up, it only registered 2.2TB drive as parity.  The largest data disk prior to my steps was a 2TB drive.  Since I didn't notice the parity was the wrong size I went through the process of clearing and formatting the old parity and the new data drives.  Obviously the new data drive was formatted to 2.2TB as well, presumably because it can't be larger than the parity.

Note that when I look at the two new 6TB drives, the Information section clearly shows they are 6TB drives so not sure why it did what it did.  Attached Diagnostics, thanks for the advice in advance.

tower-diagnostics-20181007-1635.zip

Edited by kanwisch
SOLVED
13 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

LSI SAS 1xxx controllers are limited to 2.2TB, it should detect the full 6TB if you connect them on the onboard SATA controller, also you're on a very old Unraid release, you should update to latest.

Yup, LSI 1068e SAS.  Thanks again guys for the pointers, I've got a direction.

SOLVED