Cant shutdown array, Data loss! Please help

Preface, I am new to Unraid. I built an array a few days ago with some old drives laying around while I was waiting for my Iron wolfs. I installed some dockers and plugins, set up a few shares, and transferred some data to them. I then created a new config and added only the new drives, pulled out the old ones. The process said it was rebuilding the parity, so I thought this would also transfer all the shares to the new drives. Then I replaced the cache drive with an nvme. Now I have nothing working right.

1. My docker says "failed to load" 

2. The user shares area is blank

3. I cant stop the array it says "Retry unmounting user share(s)..." (Can't even set autostart to no!)

I am really stuck. At this point, I want to start all over! I still have data on the old drives.

How would I even start over? I cant stop the array......Also, would I lose my data on those old drives?

Please help!

If you have access to the GUI, go to    Tools    >>    Diagnostics      and click on that icon.  That will start the process of downloading the Diagnostics file to your computer.  Upload that file with your next post.   

EDIT:  Please don not panic at this point!!!!  Do not format any drives.  You should not have lost any data...

Edited by Frank1940