Server Locks up

I had an issue in the past where I thought I locked it down to a docker Krusader.  When I would use it.  Would lock system and would have to hard boot.   I no longer use that docker and issue went away for a while.  But has been creeping back up.  Not sure if started before or after the upgrade to 6.6.    But Server is HARD LOCKED.  I go to computer, turn on monitor, I see login prompt but I can't do anything.....

I have to pull plug and start server again.   Which then of course prompts for a day long parity check each time...........    

But I can't trouble shoot what is causing it as it is random it seems.  And the logs are wiped on reboot.    Is there a way I can capture my logs or whatever on a set schedule?  I guess some sort of script that says write to log in usb stick?  Write dmesg to file on hard drive?  Then wipe that file every day or so.  So I only have the dmesg, or whatever at time of lockup? 

When I look at log, in gui, i get a ton of dmar error's.   I looked it up the other day on google and looked like an iommu error that could be fixed.  It was an arch linux forum, which I used to use.   I don't pass anything through to vm's.  

I run a windows 10 vm. an arch linux vm.  nzbget docker, sonarr and radarr, and I tihnk that is it.   24 gigs of ram.   intel 7970k processor I believe.

4tb parity drive, 1 4tb data drive.  a couple 3tb red drives.  two ssd's in raid1 for cache drive.  

Any help you can provide to assist me in figureing out what is causing server to lock up.   Been happening more recently then it ever has.